Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday night

Hi
Friday 07/25/08 my husband and I went on theSpirit of Philadelphia it was fun I thought it was going to be ghetto,but I was wrong (I am glad I was). We had a good time it was called the moonlight cruise. A light buffet and dancing. not much to it, but fun none the less My hair was nice I wore it without a band. just pushed back and up as if there was a band. I like it.... My husband said he wants to help me get my sisterlocks he like my afro but he and I like length. I do miss length...., and my hair is not short if I was to straighten it (which I will not do) my hair shrinks up into tight curls. I wore white capi pants and a pink pineapple top with pink balerina flats. My heels have been hurting me I do Tae Bo at the recretion center down the street from my house. On Monday ,Wedensday and Fridays. It's fun but hard work I will strart Weight Watchers this Monday.

No comments: