Thursday, July 24, 2008

this is my frist post.........
I have started this blog about four weeks ago, but was unable to find the time to really get started. Well about five week ago I took out my kinky twist, and went to my stylist to have her cut out what was left of my perm. Really did not have much left I have had braids in my hair since before I got married in November 11th 2007 . I was very happy and surprised at my hair!!!!! When I went to the beauty supply store I bought some curl gel my hair is curly who knew!!!!!!!, surly not I........ that how long it has been that I have seen my natural hair. It's been about since I was thirteen years old. When I to got to work everyone seem to really like my hair.I really am thankful it make it a lot easier. In fact everyone seem to like it I have been getting comments almost every where I go people seem to really like my hair this way,and so do I ........I went to meet my sisterlocks consultant she is very nice has a pretty four year old daughter she put in some test lock in the back and on the sides of my hair, the ones in the back I thought where too small the ones on the side I like I still have them . A week later I dyed my hair a bronze color I like, it came out very nice. then this weekend I washed my hair once it air dried it was very dry to the touch I had to recondition my hair with cholesterol and shea butter when I got home from work. Now it seems a little better I also had some knots on the ends of my hair it was like the curls knoted up, but I comb though them now my hair is doing fine.

No comments: